|Package Weight (g)||100.0000|
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. Sterlla.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- What materials are your products made from?
- Most of our rings beads and charms are made of 925 sterling silver and alloy material. Since there are a lot of items featured, so they are made of different materials, such as 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold plated, 18K Rose Gold. Generally speaking, you can identify the material from the items description.
- Does your jewelry tarnish, rust or change color?
- The color may become a bit darker than before as you wear it, but will not rust or fade.
- Can I wear it while swimming or bathing?
- In order to maintain the gloss of the jewelry, we suggest you not to wear it under a humid environment for a long time.
- How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- If you receive an order confirmation email and notice a mistake with the order, please contact us as soon as possible. If it’s after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your full name, phone number, and order number (if available) via email.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept payment via all major Credit Cards, Paypal, Western Union & Bank Transfer. If your payment isn't shown at checkout page, please contact us.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- Sterlla is using HTTPS security protocol sitewide and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. Meanwhile we recommend you to use Paypal.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Where do you ship to? How much of the shipping cost?
- We can ship our products to every place in the world with international logistics. The rates and shipping time differs from country to country, please visit Shiping & Delivery page for more information.
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
Total Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing time differs from product to product. Usually it may take up to 4-6 business days.
Shipping time depends on the shipping method you selected. For more information, please check Shipping & Delivery.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- You will not be charged any consumption tax. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself. For more details, please visit Customs & Tax in full.
- What if I DON'T like my jewelry after receive it?
- Okay, DON'T worry about it. We promise an easy 30 days return policy. If you don't like the jewelry (The items must be unused and undamaged) and in its original packaging. Please contact us first and return it as instructed. Upon acceptance of your return, the funds will be issued to your original payment account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- Currently we offer an easy, hassle-free 30 days return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date. This is our 30 Days Return policy.
Orders & Payment
Shipping & Returns
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
Get $3 Rewards with 3 steps from Sterlla:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the dress by order.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. And you will get a $3 Rewards via PayPal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in Sterlla.com.
|US||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|